Friday, April 15, 2011

Ironies in life

There are like tonnes of ironies in life. Well number one on the list is that even though I'm so caught up and amazed by the ironies in life... I can never remember them off the top of my head. Gotcha!

Ok that aside.. I was thinking about some random stuff yesterday about toilet etiquette.

I just don't understand how girls that are seemingly cultured and demure and nice...have bad toilet etiquette. I mean, so you act like this behind closed doors when no one is looking? Like is flushing the toilet so difficult? Is cleaning the toilet seat so difficult? I mean, dont you feel embarrass if someone caught you leaving the toilet cubicle with a mess inside? (ok its not like awful mess mess kind of mess. but still yah.) I was thinking these girls would probably act really feminine and what not.. (ok cos i catch a glimpse of the girl....and I just have issues with pretty girls being a hoax. ok, i know impression management.. and i know i should really start dressing up more professionally because no one is ever going to take me seriously like that. and i just hate the fact that looks matter so much. )

Then, it struck my mind.

What kind of a person is a person with really neat everything else but awful toilet etiquette? What kind of a person is a person with messy tables and everything else but really good toilet etiquette?


And then the more I think about it, the more I feel that I'm a crappy person.
A person full of ironies too, ok this I know.. haha I am a person full of contradictions.
I want but I don't want. understand? This sentence applies to almost in life. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment