Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Year End Resolution

I really need to be more determined and get my ass moving! I bet I've said this a million time, but lets just note my resolutions again:

1) Be more punctual in terms of reaching and leaving work!
2) Pick up Piano again! :(
3) Start exercising and loosing weight!
4) Start sleeping before 11pm!
5) Start groooming myself. (this is a new one tho!) After so many years, ok, perhaps i should really start dressing up, take care of my skin, my frizzy hair aand stuff. sighh.. we shall see, we shall see.

Perhaps I should set a timetable for myself or somthing. So Thursday is Exercise day, and hmm Saturday is Piano day? Well, starting once a week is better than nothing right?

 Some thoughts that have been bothering me for a few days now :
a)  Many of my colleagues are actually quite workaholics and they worked till like 8-9pm everyday..and even worked through the weekend and stuff. I really dont think that I'm a slacker type, but looking at how they work, there is just no way i m going to be better than them you know. I would say that i WAS an ambitious person , but seriously after working awhile, I really see no need it slaving my life away just to earn money.

b) I have another dilemma too, so as I was saying in my previous post, my new boss is such an asshole. but anyway, most people do really look down on the job scope of my work now.. cause they feel that it isnt that important. Well I do agree. But I love my job scope. It was practically what I interviewed for! Though yes it is not that practical yet, cause we are implementing so many of them so fast that we dont have the expertise to maintain it...and it became more on beautifying than cleaning water naturally now. sigh. the focus is abit off... but the whole purpose/existence of this change is just so noble (more environmentally friendly and stuff, though at this stage it is still rather gimmicky...), i really want to be part of it. But yet I cant exactly defend it when people keep putting it down. :( Anyway the dilemma is that, they offered me the more "prestigious" job scope and ask me if i wanna take it up. If I dont take it up, i may be condemned..............But if i do take it up, i dont exactly like it. Well, i dont mind the work, but if i have a choice,. i really dont wanna do the more "prestigious" work. One of my friend was telling me not to "gen qian guo bu qu"... which is rather true also. hmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment