Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I realised that the workplace environment really plays a very big part in the productivity the employees. And different people gets affected differently. Previously, I was working out in the "open" where everyone could see everyone. But I felt that I was so much more productive that way. Perhaps because I was more self conscious..but I aint those that will go facebooking or googling during work... so although that was one reason, i felt that another reason was that my emotional needs were more satisfied when i was outside. I am a person who prefers studying with people and working with people.

Putting me in a high wall cubicle makes me feel like a prisoner...cutting me away from others. I feel rather lonely. And worst when I'm stress. Its like i cant just stand up and talk to my neighbour beside me anymore. I dont even know if my neighbour is there or not!.

ahhhh, i'm such a emotionally needy person?

i'm not an extrovert, but sometimes when i'm stress at work, it feels much better and motivating when i see the others working too...or something la.

No comments:

Post a Comment